FotoDC Presents FotoWeekDC, November 9-18, 2012
Expect to see the very best in art photography, photojournalism and all new programming at this year’s FotoWeekDC. In addition to a selection of outstanding exhibitions, FotoWeekDC is comprised of a variety of seminars, lectures, workshops, portfolio reviews, photo book displays, special events, and receptions, including more than 100 partner events throughout the region.
Please check back in September and regularly prior to the Festival for additional listings of programs and festival details. Our events system is the simplest way of accessing festival information.
Ways to enjoy and participate in FotoWeekDC:
- INTERNATIONAL AWARDS COMPETITION - Entry deadline 9/17/12. Enter our competition, for great exposure. The 2012 competition features two exciting new categories: FotoBooks (self-published photography books) and Modern Vintage (experimental work with toy cameras and mobile apps). Benefits include: $26,000 in cash prizes and winning images will be exhibited and/or projected during FotoWeekDC.
- SEMINARS AND PORTFOLIO REVIEWS - Sign up for FotoWeekEDU @ the Goethe Institut, DC. Leading names in photography are sharing their insights and advice through this all-new educational program.
- EXHIBITIONS & EVENTS – Attend world-class FotoWeekDC events
- FESTIVAL HOTEL OFFERS - Book your hotel for FotoWeekDC November 9-18 and browse special discounts from Destination DC, FotoWeekDC's Official Tourism Bureau and Hotel Partner.
- BECOME A FOTOPARTNER - Post your FotoWeekDC related event. Your organization will receive a dedicated partner page to post your photography related events during the Festival and throughout the year.